Tuesday, July 3, 2012

GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE!

Vitamin D And Weight Loss - GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE!.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE!.

Do you know about - GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE!

Vitamin D And Weight Loss ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Vitamin D And Weight Loss . You check out this article for facts about what you want to know is Vitamin D And Weight Loss .

How is GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE!

GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE! Tube. Duration : 10.03 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vitamin D And Weight Loss . SHOP.life-regenerator.com * http *VEGGIE WASH VEGGIE-WASH.life-regenerator.com *JARS of JUICE http *JUICERS JUICER.life-regenerator.com *SHOP http *AMAZON SHOP-FOR-ANYTHING.life-regenerator.com 1 JAR OF JUICE = = ¼ gal. = 1 qt. = 32 oz = = 946 ml = 0.95 l JARS + PLASTIC CAPS JARS.life-regenerator.com (do NOT use metal lids like I do in this vid as they rust! I forgot to bring my plastic caps with me on this trip...) DURING THIS JUICE FAST the 3 adult FEMALES are each drinking 2½ to 3 jars of juice/day = = ⅔ to ¾ gal. = 2½ to 3 qt. = = 80 to 96 oz = 2.37 to 2.84 l I make 9 jars juice/day = = 2¼ gal = 9 qt. = = 288 oz = 8.52 l ~ 6 jars juice in morning = = 1½ gal = 6 qt. = = 192 oz = 5.68 l ~ 3 jars juice in afternoon = = ¾ gal = 3 qt. = = 96 oz = 2.84 l ----- I'm drinking what's left over + eating 1 solid food meal/day. If I was doing a 100% juice fast/feast, as an adult MALE I would be drinking 4 jars of juice/day = = 1 gal. = 4 qt. = = 128 oz = 3.79 l WHEN YOU'RE GREEN, YOU'RE CLEAN JUICE RECIPE! YIELD: 3 jars juice = = ¾ gal = 3 qt. = = 96 oz = 2.84 l **IMPORTANT!** *THIS RECIPE MAKES ALOT OF JUICE* so if you don't want to drink this much juice at once, please HALVE THIS RECIPE or even QUARTER THIS RECIPE ~ and/or ~ have GLASS mason jars ready to store some of this juice for later! I use GLASS mason jars + PLASTIC CAPS like these: JARS.life-regenerator.com * I ngredients * ---- Always SCRUB & WASH PRODUCE before juicing OR eating! I use VEGGIE WASH! http — 3 heads ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Vitamin D And Weight Loss . Where you possibly can put to use in your life. And just remember, your reaction is Vitamin D And Weight Loss . View Related articles associated with Vitamin D And Weight Loss . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share GREEN & CLEAN DETOX JUICE!.



No comments:

Post a Comment